NowCaster℠ is a portable, low-cost streaming video studio solution for simultaneous broadcast TV and Internet stream broadcasting. It requires only power and an Internet connection, supporting Cable, DSL, WiFi, and satellite connections. Sporting a built-in touchscreen LCD monitor, it is "plug and play" broadcast ready.
NowCaster allows you to show live, real-time streaming video over the Internet or optionally HD-SDI video to your viewers complete with broadcast style tools for impactful storytelling and live show management. Handling up to four live HDMI cameras with additional live inputs from desktops via network connected NDI, this system allows you to run a complete "studio in a box" that will handle meetings, live performances, newscasts, church services, lectures, and many more live venues.
Feature-packed, it combines everything you need for HD webcast/broadcast operations into one easy to use package that rivals systems costing thousands more.
- Live switching of up to four HDMI cameras/video sources - including mixed resolutions and framerates
- Embedded and separate analog audio inputs and output
- Stream live to the Internet in RTMP, WMA, Flash, and other widely supported formats
- Supports common stream hosts, such as YouTube, Facebook Live, Streamcast, Vimeo, and others
- 1080i or 720p video output, optional 4K video in/out is available by custom order
- Built in touch-screen for interactive operation for switching, level control, effects, etc
- Built-in screen connectivity to other Mac and PC systems, using free NDI app over network
- Built-in Internet failover system switches between WiFi and wired connections seamlessly
Powerful Broadcast Tools:
- Live direct recording of programs into the system on built-in 1 Terabyte SSD drive
- Supports popular video/audio formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV, MXF , MP3, and WAV
- Audio Devices: Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards, ASIO Audio Interfaces and capture card audio
- Video and Audio PlayLists: Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single input
- Assign inputs from web browsers, RTSP streams, PowerPoint, and Photos (.jpeg .png .gif .bmp and others)
- Choose from 100+ built-in animated titles, scoreboards and tickers ‐ fully editable
- Built In Virtual Sets - Additional sets available for purchase, or build your own
- Full Motion Zoom - Customizable camera position presets
- HD-SDI output
- Genlock input for use with studio facilities
- Additional SSD storage
- "Roadie Style" shipping/transport case
Licensing & Warranty
Designed and priced for unlimited use ‐ no restrictions on content or time.
Includes Full 1 Year Warranty