The NowCaster hardware is built around a proprietary portable case design that allows for maximum portability with a minimum size and weight footprint. It houses all of the sophisticated processing power along with a four input HDMI dedicated hardware solution to live capture four simultaneous HDMI 1080p streams from cameras or other devices. It offers exceptional Internet and network connectivity with 2 Gigabyte Ethernet ports plus a built in WiFi solution with automatic failover switching between Ethernet and Wireless to ensure that broadcasts stream without interruptions. The electronics is static discharge protected to ensure no reliability issues when moving to new broadcast locations.
All models (except the Basic model) include a 15" touch-screen LCD monitor and a wireless keyboard and mouse to allow immediate portable operation. An optional ruggedized "roadie" travel case is also available.
The system can be expanded by software and hardware upgrades to support 4K video inputs and output.
- Includes Intel® Core™ 9th generation i5-9400 processor, 6 Cores up to 4.1 GHz speed
- 16 GB of Dual Channel DDR4 2666mHz, 2 DIMMs installed
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 slots with 1 Terabyte M.2 SSD installed, supports 2 TB M.2 SSD's
- Four SATA interface plugs for storage expansion of SSD drives
- Outputs: Integrated HDMI 2.0, standard HDMI 1.4 port, display port
- Eight USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (6 ports on the back panel
- One Intel USB 3.1 Gen1 with USB Type-C port
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp, line in, mic in
- Wireless built in with automatic failover from Ethernet connection
- Intel® 802.11ac Dual Band 867Mbps wireless supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Ultra-Durable™ design includes anti-static 25KV ESD protection and 15KV Surge LAN port protection, metal shielding over PCIe Slot and M.2 slots ensures no RF interference
- Smart fan control features multiple temperature sensors ‐ runs cool and quiet during broadcasts